THE CLAN :)

Monday, February 2, 2009

mucas gracias amigos!

Olidey is over and obviously good times gonna go away (sorry to say, aqualung). Currently feeling dizzy bout the ss thingy. A few lines dat make my previous days unbearable (or is it me exaggerating dat ). And they all come from her:

WHAT IS THE EFFECTS OF CULTURE ON GENDER? IDENTIFY THE SOCIETY. ANALYSE TE EFFECTS OF THE CULTURE ON THAT PARTICULAR SOCIETY ON GENDER.

*blurry blurry*sumone shed sum lite!!

=.=

why must we learn this??

besides questioning every single person dat come across in my mind, I took a very safe step.hehehe~

“yang, tawu x any culture yg bley affects gender?”

….and send it to 01720*****…

wait..

wait..

10 seconds…

then *ringing* but from unknown number..

“yana,…………………………..” (I cut it short)
“…………”

then I heard some noise thru my phone. Like people quarreling or so..But then I realize that those people are discussing bout d question dat I ask.Huu~who are they actually? They r tesl seniors from IPDA, leader: Ayunee Hanim aka my sayang. Im so grateful with their help. They activate the loudspeaker and start discussing, and me, listen and jot down the point. Wee~Lucky me..


Credits to Ayoon and others that I dun even know their name, except Vicky. Lain kali tolong lagi. Hehe..At least I got some ideas and even if I opt to choose another point, I’ll never forget their help. Mucas gracias amigos~*and oso million thx for the one who willingly spend the credit 2 call me just now*


And not to forget, Happy 19th Birthday to my sayam, Yak! May God bless u oweys. I noe my simple sms do makes you happy aite*giggling* Be a good future doctor! Luv ya.. Muah3..LOL~

[wanna sleep]

4 comments:

LaBubiZkiTeR.Inc said...

mane name daku?..
daku pom tulun gawk.
huhu..

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

alahai..
ade la kamoo dlm phrase
"questioning every single person......"
jz xmention name jew..
huhu..

okie dgr ni sume kwn2...!!!

MY FOSTER aka LABUBIZKITER tu pon tulun gaks..
time kaseh daun keladi fosterku~
len kali tulun ag..
hehe~

HoNeYsaH said...

huhuhu..
wah!
so x aci..
mau gk dtulun..
hehehe..

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

hehehehe..
meh i tulun u..
i tulun dengar point u..
wah..
esk ade ss..

*kecuakan melampau*

i'm shivering =.=