THE CLAN :)

Monday, March 30, 2009

im at fault-hither and thither

Give the world the best you have-and it never be enough. Funny rite, do the best you can do to satisfy everybody and yet they mock and mock and talk bad about you. Ironically when they need to seek help or ideas, this very tiny, unimportant person would be the first choice. Life is weird somehow. I must admit, right now I’m facing the hardest time. I was happy before, and my life was a worth living, but now all the glorious, cheerful time has gone with the wind. I know it’s not easy to find friends who can be exactly the same with the one who were with us before. What I can’t accept is that no matter how hard I tried, I just can’t get rid of this feeling. Still, I need my friends. MY FRIENDS!



I’m sick of this depressing life. I don’t have the strength to tell the very same story ever again. The breathlessness continues until I eventually stop talking and bottle up my feeling. I can barely speak a word to anybody. I don’t think the world is round anymore and no matter how long you trace where the rainbow ends, you’ll never found it.



I wonder how could people be so bad and heart be so fragile.



People are often unreasonable illogical and self centered
Forgive them anyway

If you are kind people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives
Be kind anyway

If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies
Succeed anyway

If you are honest and frank they may cheat you
Be forthright anyway

What you spend years building they may destroy
Over night
Build anyway

The good you do today they often will forget tomorrow
Do good anyway

Give the world the best you have and it will never be enough
Give the world the best you got anyway

You see, in the final analysis it is between you and God
It was never between you and them anyway



Ps: For a “friend” who jerks at bloggers who use blog to express their frustration, dissatisfaction etc rather than facing the person themselves, I think you’re wrong. It is way better from people who blow themselves up in blogging (gotcha!)Remind you, write to express, not to impress. Say anything, I just don’t care. It’s my blog anyway.

March 31,2009

1 comment:

anak pak man said...

truer words were never spoken..

give the world the best, and it will never be enough..