THE CLAN :)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

my dewdrops bliss

[ me spotted in the dolphins saver squad]

Im home..finally! Dunnoe how to describe the feeling of being home. Happy, but at the same time, feel tied to a bundle of work. Gee~ How can I enjoy the bliss of being home with all this craps clinging to me? This idyllic atmosphere I enjoy would be as short as dewdrops in the morning. Aftawards, Im all dried up.*sigh* And I got a lot in my list-to-do. With my lappy and handphone being currently a lil bit mereng, my spirit is totally been demotivated. Also, I got a movie marathon to finish. It’s a must!! I always practice edutainment, coz education n entertainment must be on-da-go for me^^


Arrived home around 4am, I continued ma sleep soundly until bout 11. Waa, what a comfy! Havent been this carefree since I first arrived in IPP for dis sem. Today, I did nothing *in p&p la* I just start ma movie marathon, watch Korean series and o9. What a day^^ But tomorrow Im gonna start my work. Working like theres no tomorrow I will (or at least I hope so).


One thing, I oledy got d green light from my dad, to buy “dat thing”. Aww~Im bloody happy today. If I eva know this persuading session would be this easy, I might have done it long ago. Whatever it is, this is one of the privilege to be daddy’s daughter. Sorry Achik, dun envy me ya.*LOL* But btw Abah, actually I got one more thing in my wish list…or is it two?? What a good money spender daughter I am >.<

Bout the dolphins saver squad, Ive been trying to upload this pic since before but due to some problem,only now it can be published. Feel free to join our team. Together we save the dolphins. :D

*till I blog maself again*

4 comments:

HoNeYsaH said...

yeah..
save da DOLPHIN..
;p

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

come2 join us..
jom heboh2~~

LaBubiZkiTeR.Inc said...

save the palestinians!!
huhu

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

yup..
save the palestinians first!

but neva 4get d dolphins^^