THE CLAN :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

bon anniversaire, bitch!

to my dearest RIDZ ;-




HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!





for being friend, for good times and for bitch-ing together, here's a present for you (this probably has arrive at your wall :P )








[you and me.once upon a peaceful evening]



Before you get terharu with this present, let me advise you not to. This is just because I'm terribly bored at home and I don't know what to do with your pileS of photo in my device. But, as a return, I demand for the same for my next birthday :PPPP





yours truly,


yayan chantekk :)

3 comments:

ridz | zain said...

ceh....
jahat,,...
siap la nanti semua gamba xrated ja aku letak!!
super impose agie

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

comel la ridz aku buat.mane ade gambar xrated kott.semua gambar ala2 ceria je :))

Al Quds Travel said...

Al Quds Travel Welcome You :-

"AL QUDS TRAVEL FAIR 09"
Date : 10,11,12 December 2009
Time : 10.30 am - 10.00 pm
Venue : Ruang Legar KB Mall K.Bharu
Organizer : Al Quds Travel Sdn Bhd
Official Radio : THR Gegar FM
Tel No : 609-747 9999

Diskaun hebat untuk semua
pakej pelancongan!!!