THE CLAN :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pink Fingers :)

This morning I made a cake and it turned out to be deadly delicious. Not as good as my fav choc indulgance, but good enough to convince me that I could do something with my kitchen.

Back then when I cooked Maggi murtabak for my friends they also said it was good (but a bit oily.Hee :P) And during our camping, the Nasi Lemak-Backwoodsman-Style that my group cooked was like...four-thumbs-up!

So, I'm not that bad, right? :))

btw pink fingers is the term like green fingers, but to put it in a kitchen context I replace the "green' with my fav color. Hee :PP

I've been thinking to you know, like stop my non-stop eating habit. But being home, foodies are such a bliss. And there are absolutely nothing that support me to do so. You know, things like 3 boxes of ice cream in the ref (and having ice cream in bed when its raining outside), your mom's cooked nasi lemak, and last night, bbq!

It was fun, tho I hadn't make up with Ayang yet. I dont know why, but we always fight with each other. Sometimes I feel like I hate her, like I am gonna take the top I bought for her back. Weird right, but I think I hate her because I can see myself in her. Stubborn-to-death.Huu :(( Whatever it is, m not gonna talk to her until she apologise *sigh*

9 comments:

[PaaN1904] said...

practice make perfect..
u'll be better if u spend more time in the kitchen.. :) and
for sure..u'll come up with a lot of ur own recipes..trust me. :)

anak pak man said...

I wish I could cook..
so far, I've only got to menyiang ikan..
haha..
good 4 ue~

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

miss1904:i hope so too :PP

anak pak man:i NEVER get to menyiang ikan yet :DD

Unknown said...

hi there..
bab makan, i pun laju haha...
memasak, not a chef, sekadar kenyang bolehlah..

i couldnt agree more, practice make perefect..

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

yeap.we eat to live aite?hee :P anyway thanx for visiting, MissA.You're new here if Im not mistaken :)

Unknown said...

yup..i'm new..but then, dah lama dlm dunia blog..just nak beralih arah..start all over again..haha..gatal tangan..

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

hehe.biasalah tu.me myself pon salu je feel like quitting blogging.ade masa rasa nak blog balik.hehe :P

Unknown said...

gud for u to have the 'pink finger'..nk rasa gak mknn tu,pos kan kt cni..hahaha..

Liyana Aqilah Yunos said...

pai:xde ape pon actually.saje mengexaggerateee!hehehe.nak rasa kasi address :))