THE CLAN :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

.great.so-so.bad.

+my last english crap of 2008+

::will these memories fade when I leave this town::
Well I always wonder what would it feels to be apart from a very great bunch of people after one year struggling together, experiencing good and bad time together. We used to sit and talk and talk and talk after class, being late to lecture hall, hangout eating ice cream in front of coop, banana fritters, ‘killer’ popeye uncle’s pau, the beach, the birthday parties, English classes, drama competition. Honestly I think I’ll never find people like them, they’re impossible to find. But life must go on. Now we’re now are on our own path, scattered and there’s no way for us to be like the old time. We have our own dream, and together we’ll go one step closer to it. Even our destinations are different, we have a same vision and together, we always be for each other in chasing our dream. Its not even a year since we left our college, since the last time we see each other but I miss my h4p6 buddies so much. Especially my two best friend, Huda and Saleh, miss them badly. For my buddies, Miss Kala and oso Mr Redza, luv u all^^

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

::syahmi::

Needless to say, but I’m hoping that you’re always happy. You’ll always be my unintended. It never fails to remind me of you. I was sad, I was upset, but now I realized that maybe we’ll get something better after this. And I think you should realize that too. Its good for ur health. Hehehe^^

No I can't forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way
The story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there
But then I let you go
And now it's only fair
That I should let you know
What you should know

::start of something new::

is it a dream comes true? Maybe and maybe not. Currently studying in Penang, what can I say is that its not too good and not too bad. Lotsa friends wit same interest but different attitudes. Some are annoying, I must say, but nobody is perfect. So I try to adapt myself and I think I can fit in. Study is ok but I wish I could do better nex sem. For me this sem is just a start for our long journey. At least, Im doing what I oweys wanted to do. My hope for the future, pass this foundation programme and fly up, up and away~

::this is bout….::

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I’ll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
Its a love story baby just say yes
Yes, its all bout love story. Mine..?? Nope. It’s a complicated thing okeyh. Lets skip this part~

::who-i-hope-to-remain-buddies-wit-me::

Act there are people that I wish I cud meet up with durim this olidey but due to not-so-considerable-thing I cudnt. Im not angry or wut, but a lil upset maybe. But somehow I hope this distance will never affect our frenship *providing Im not good in long-distance relationship. But believe me dat I’ll oweys by ur side.

When you're alone 'cos I'm away
Don't be sad
Don't be afraid
I'm gonna turn my thoughts to you
Like I always do

::closing::

I met Sham..again! On Sunday 28th Dec, 1045 pm, outside my Abah’s office. I was in the car. Act it was his bro-in –law who wanna meet my Abah. Then out of all sudden he was oso there. Then he came to the car and greets my Ummi. And I saw he jenguk2 in the car and I gave him the sweetest-shy2-cat-smile-eva. Haha~ And I heard he talked n talked to my Ummi. But sorry Sham, our fams will never, eva, eva be lyk before again, and neither do us. So you can go now. Haha *evil-high-pitched-vampire-laugh*

But just now I just went shoppim *once again!! shoppim bajuuu~Hehe^^

That’s all what I can say bout my 2008 year. So is it great,so-so or bad? Owh, please don’t say bad. I think it’s a so-so. But I must say I like last year waaaaaaaaaaay more than this year. Miss all my dearies. Looking forward to meet some of them nex year. For those who has promise a visit to me, please come A.S.A.P! I’ll be waiting for you. And not to forget, thanx to Afiq who have came to Penang to visit me during my early days in Penang. Not gonna forget our 12-hours-exhausting-money spending-jalan2 around the pulau. Do come again nex year^^

Tonite I’ll be celebrating new year with Ally. Which Ally..?? Ally Iskandar lah. Hehe~ Luv him!

Whatever it is, just hoping nex year will be a very promising one

And btw, see ya nex year~

No comments: