THE CLAN :)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

my.love.hunter.is.missing

Actually I was searching for a text, I mean an article that I wrote before to publish in our LDV newsletter. Title: LOVE HUNTER. But unfortunately, couldn’t find it. There’s no way I’ve deleted it, coz I really like what I’ve wrote. Its kinda motivating but yet not boring to read. N worse comes to worst when I couldn’t rememba the name saved for that file. So I hv 2 search it MANUALLY. .

*searching*

*searching*

*searching*

….but still………

so I guess, no LOVE HUNTER, no publish~! I juz wanna share my thought bout people who hunts for love madly and desperately, until they are blinded by love *not by the chillman okeh :D Bout the article,yeah Im satisfied,at least its my 1st trial of all but unfortunately, NOTHING IS FLAWLESS. Theres a typing mistake,and its sooo obvious. BTW, how come ‘good’ can be ‘god’. *and I only realized it after it was published.Haiyak~~!! shame!shame!
Lil bit bout the article, its not that I think we shouldn’t hunt for love, no IM NOT! But its proper not to be too… *u noe what-- Be moderate la, God’s willing you’ll find what you’re looking for. Some people wait a lifetime to found their true love. Some are not. See, the future, life and span are not for us to see. Maybe its already here but you’re not seing. Who knows. I once read that “love is not love until u say it” but I also believe that “love makes mutes of those who speak most fluently”. Makes sense rite..?


I.AM.TALKING.BOUT.LOVE


Haha~! Cant believe Im the one writing this. Yes its me. The other side of me. *btw how many side I got?? Oso dunnoe. But still, I don’t believe in happy ending. You know why? Coz I believe in no ending. Beautiful things are never meant to end^^


Something to share:
TRUE LOVE CANNOT BE FOUND WHERE IT TRULY DOES NOT EXIST,
NOR CAN IT BE HIDDEN WHERE IT TRULY DOES…
ps: I love you
sincerely,
-me-

No comments: